Designed to help SME businesses deal with unexpected legal issues not already covered by their other insurance policies.
- Access to a free legal advice service managed by one of Australia’s prominent legal firms.
- Affords targeted advice from a lawyer relating to any problem directly associated with the client’s core business activities
- Designed to defend and pursue potential legal disputes related to the client’s core business activities
- Designed for SME businesses across all industries and professions, with the exception of legal firms only.
- Complementary to other classes of insurance, helping to curb the need for full-scale litigation
- Broad definition of Insured: includes any individual, corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust, limited liability company, unincorporated organisation, or other legal entity
- Lloyd’s of London security
No proposal form required
Limits & Excess
Maximum Limits of Liability: $100,000 any one claim $250,000 in the Aggregate per Insured
Excess: $1,000 Any One Claim
Minimum Premium: Depending on your client’s fee income/turnover, premiums start from just $200 **plus fees and charges
How to get a quote:
All we need to provide a quote is:
- Client name & address
- Industry/occupation (the only occupation we do not insure is lawyers)
- Client’s total fee income/turnover (previous 12 months or next 12 months OK)
- Number of client’s staff across Australia (how many employees in each state)